Flitz Polish Liquid
- Tarnish, Rust, Water Stains, Chalking, Lime Deposits
- Heat Discoloration, Lead & Powder Residue, Oxidation
- Bugs, Tar, Oil, Fingerprints, Tree Sap, Bird Droppings
- Graffiti, Dyes, Black Streaks, Scuff Marks.
This is the liquid version of Flitz signature product that launched our company over 40 years ago. Like its older brother, Flitz Liquid Polish is unsurpassed in its ability to clean, polish, de-oxidize and protect. Specially formulated to clean and polish with the ease and economy of a liquid, this concentrated formula goes three times farther than other liquids and leaves a brilliant shine in half the time. Our German-engineered formula provides a durable finish with a tough protection. It’s non-abrasive, non-toxic, non-flammable, USDA authorized for use on food preparation surfaces and to consume (although it does not taste very good!).
How Do I Use It?
- Tarnished Brass, Copper, Bronze, etc: Apply Flitz with paper towel. Rub briskly, polish with soft cloth.
- Tarnished Silver & Gold: Apply light coat of Flitz with soft cloth. Polish with clean dry cloth until brilliant.
- Firearms: Apply light coat of Flitz with a soft cloth and polish with a clean dry cloth. Flitz will not harm factory gun bluing.
Please note: Recommended for factory applied Hot Blued gun finishes only. Other bluing is not as robust. For those we recommend our Tactical Matte Finish Cleaner.
- Rust & Corrosion: Apply Flitz with #0000 Steel wool. If necessary, apply pressure when rubbing. Polish with soft cloth.
- Marine Corrosion: Apply Flitz using Bronze wool applying pressure while rubbing if necessary. Polish with a soft cloth.
- Stainless Steel. Aluminum & Mag Alloys: Apply Flitz and clean with paper towel. Polish with soft cloth.
- Heat Discoloration: Apply moderate coat of Flitz. Allow to penetrate 3 minutes. Rub with paper towel. Polish with soft cloth. Repeat if necessary.
- Lime Deposits: Apply Flitz with stiff brush. Rub until lime is removed. Polish with soft cloth.
- Fiberglass & Painted Surfaces: Apply Flitz with damp cloth. Polish with soft, dry cloth.